Data mining report [electronic resource]
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Washington, DC : Office of the Director of National Intelligence,
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- United States. Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- ["Report to Congress from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence pursuant to the Data Mining Reporting Act. The Act requires the head of each department or agency of the Federal Government that is engaged in an activity to use or develop data mining, as defined by the Act, to report annually on such activities to the Congress."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also called: Data mining report to Congress
- Vol/date range
- Began with 15 Feb. 2008.
- Preserved in the OCLC Digital Archive. Harvested from http://www.dni.gov/reports/data_mining_report_feb08.pdf (2008) and http://www.dni.gov/electronic_reading_room/ODNI_Data_Mining_Report_09.pdf (2009) on July 7, 2009; fom http://www.dni.gov/electronic_reading_room/ODNI_Data_Mining_Report_10.pdf (2010) on July 27, 2010; and from http://www.dni.gov/reports/2010_ODNI%20Data%20Mining%20Report.pdf (2011) on Dec. 12, 2011.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.