- Tempe, Arizona : Arizona State University, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages -1016 ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KF4306 .R4 R47 2012||Unknown|
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law.
- Introduction: Human rights and the American Indian Repatriation Movement : a manifesto / James Riding In
- The Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act after twenty years : a view from indigenous country / Manley A. Begay, Jr.
- The history behind the NMAI Act and NAGPRA, 1967-1990 / Roger Buffalohead
- Debunking the top ten reasons given by scientists to keep dead Indians / Walter Echo-Hawk
- The landscape and language of indigenous cultural rights / Erin M. Genia
- Native American Human Rights Acts : a brief account of some ways that native peoples and friends won repatriation and national Indian museum laws / Suzan Shown Harjo
- Implementation of repatriation law and policies : institutional compliance issues / G. Peter Jemison & Alyson Vivattanapa
- Indigenous international repatriation / Honor Keeler
- The Apache and NAGPRA / Steve Titla & Naomi Thurston
- NAGPRA and the problem of "culturally unidentifiable" remains : the argument for a human rights framework / Rebecca Tsosie
- Repatriation and the National Museum of the American Indian : reflections on a journey of cultural redemption / W. Richard West, Jr.
- Finding our way home : achieving policy goals of NAGPRA / Mervin Wright, Jr.
- NAGPRA at twenty : a report card / Pemina Yellow Bird.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Special issue of the Arizona state law journal, volume 44, issue 2 (summer 2012).
- Related Work
- Arizona state law journal.
Browse related items
Start at call number: