Northern California Botanists : material kept by John H. Thomas, 1970-1991
- Physical description
- .5 linear foot (1 manuscript box)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1982 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Thomas, John Hunter, collector
- Includes correspondence, agendas, minutes, mailing lists, etc. for the Northern California Botanists. One folder each for the Central California Botanists and the San Francisco Bay Area Center for Systematics and Evolutionary Biology (1972)
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of John H. Thomas, 1996. Accession 1996-174.
Browse related items
Start at call number: