- Berlin ; Boston : Walter de Gruyter, c2012.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm
- Library has: v.1
QP609 .P78 K35 2012 V.1
- Magdolen, Viktor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Characterization, regulation, and interactions within the protease web
- v. 2. Novel cancer-related biomarkers.
- Publisher's Summary
- The KLK proteins and their encoding genes are increasingly attracting attention among scientists and clinicians worldwide as they represent interesting and functionally distinct biomarkers both under physiological and pathophysiological conditions. This volume on kallikrein-related peptidases (KLKs) reviews the characterization, regulation, and interactions of these proteases within the protease web.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- editors, Viktor Magdolen, Christian P. Sommerhoff, Hans Fritz, and Manfred Schmitt.
- 9783110260366 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 3110260360 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9783110260373 (e-ISBN)
- 3110260379 (e-ISBN)
- 9783110303667 (e-ISBN)
- 3110303663 (e-ISBN)
- 9783110303582 (v. 2)
- 3110303582 (v. 2)