Russian public law : the foundations of a rule-of-law state : legislation and documents
- English. Translated from the Russian.
- Third edition / edited, with translations, by William E. Butler.
- London : Wildy, Simmonds & Hill Publishing, 2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 1060 pages ; 26 cm
Law Library (Crown)
|KLB2000 .A28 2013||Unknown|
- Butler, William Elliott, 1939- editor of compilation, translator.
- Foundations of the Federation
- Publication of laws
- Rights of man and citizen
- Presidency of the Russian Federation
- Government of the Russian Federation
- Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- The judicial system and arbitration
- Subjects of the Russian Federation
- The legal profession
- Administrative tribunals.
- Publisher's Summary
- The most comprehensive collection of Russian legal materials ever produced in the English language on Russian public law, this volume contains sixty-four enactments and documents in force and devoted to the constitutional foundations of the Russian Federation, publication of normative legal acts, human rights, the Russian Presidency, Parliament, Government, and judicial system, domestic and international arbitration, courts of all types, justices of the peace, and the legal profession, broadly defined. In this volume the legal profession encompassed the advokat, jurisconsult, notary, procurator, and law enforcement personnel, including private detectives. Particular attention is given to documents which regulate the internal workings of the Russian presidency, parliament, and government, the judicial generally, and codes of ethics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780854901302 20160612
- Publication date
- At head of title page: The Vinogradoff Institute, Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University.
- "Status juris: 15 April 2013"--Page ix.
- Other edition
- Revision of: Russian public law. 2nd rev. ed. London : Wildy, Simmonds & Hill, 2009 ( 9780854900534 )
- 9780854901302 (hbk.)
- 0854901302 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: