Index chemicus (IC) [electronic resource].
- [New York, N.Y.] : Thomson Reuters.
- "Index Chemicus contains the structures and critical supporting data for novel organic compounds reported in leading international journals. Many records show the reaction flow from starting material to final product. Index Chemicus is a vital source of new information on biologically active compounds and natural products."--Publisher description.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also called: IC
- Updated weekly
- Title from ISI web of science home page (viewed May 17, 2010)
- Part of Web of science.
- Inclusive coverage: 1993 to present.
- Access restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Also issued in print and on CD-ROM.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Web of science with conference proceedings.