The history of the calculus and its conceptual development. (The concepts of the calculus)
- With a foreword by Richard Courant.
- [New York] Dover 
- Physical description
- 346 p. diagrs. 21 cm.
At the library
Engineering Library (Terman)
Timoshenko Collection: Ask at circulation desk
QA303 .B882 1959
Note: Timoshenko Collection
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA303 .B882 1959||Unknown|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|QA303 .B882 1959||In-library use|
- Boyer, Carl B. (Carl Benjamin), 1906-1976
- Bibliography: p. -335.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- "This new Dover edition first published in 1959 is an unabridged and unaltered republication of the work originally published ... in 1949 under the title The concepts of the calculus."
- Copy 2: Barchas Reference Collection. 36105233239297 (item id)
- Barchas Reference Collection is part of The Samuel I. and Cecile M. Barchas Collection in the History of Science and Ideas.
- Related Work
- The concepts of the calculus.
Browse related items
Start at call number: