Media history digital library [electronic resource].
- [S.l.] : Media History Digital Library.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Media History Digital Library (Project)
- The Media History Digital Library contains digital scans of media periodicals and fan magazines from 1904 to 1963 with a focus on the 1910s-1930s. This is "a non-profit initiative dedicated to digitizing collections of classic media periodicals that belong in the public domain for full public access. The project is supported by owners of materials who loan them for scanning, and donors who contribute funds to cover the cost of scanning. We have currently scanned over 700,000 pages, and that number is growing." - from the website.
- Motion pictures > Periodicals > Databases.
- Photography > Periodicals > Databases.
- Chronophotography > Periodicals > Databases.
- Cinematography > Periodicals > Databases.
- Television > Periodicals > Databases.
- Motion pictures in education > Periodicals > Databases.
- Radio > Periodicals > Databases.
- Broadcasting > Periodicals > Databases.
- Silent films > Periodicals > Databases.
- Database topics
- Film and Media Studies
- Beginning date
- Continuously updated
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2010?
- "Online access to the histories of cinema, broadcasting, and recorded sound."
- Related Work
- Business screen (Chicago, Ill.)
- Wid's daily.
- Film daily.
- International photographer.
- Journal of the Society of Motion Picture Engineers.
- Journal of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers.
- Educational screen.
- Moving picture world.
- Radio age (New York, N.Y.)
- Radio broadcast.