The tax law of colleges and universities
- [Bertrand M. Harding, Jr.].
- 4th ed.
- Alexandria, VA : Bertram M. Harding, Jr., c2012.
- Physical description
- xvi, 557 p. ; 29 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
Library has: 1 v.
Library has: Supplement: 2013-
|KF6449 .H37 2012||Unknown|
|KF6449 .H37 2012 SUPPL.:2013||Unknown|
- Harding, Bertrand M.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Overview of college and university taxation
- Unrelated business income
- Common unrelated business income activities
- Employment taxes
- Fringe benefits
- Charitable contribution deductions
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Income tax withholding and reporting on payments to nonresident aliens
- Special issues and problems
- IRS audits of colleges and universities.
- Publication date
- Kept up to date by supplements.
Browse related items
Start at call number: