Bids, proposals and tenders [electronic resource] : succeeding with effective writing
- David Nickson.
- London : British Computer Society, 2012.
- Physical description
- xvi, 123 p.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword Acknowledgements Glossary of tender terms Introduction What is a proposal? Preparing to write Proposal writing Getting information from experts Editing and reviewing Supplier and client culture OJEU proposals Presentation and format Appendix A - Template pages Appendix B - Checklists Further reading.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is a must-have for anyone producing bids and proposals ranging from short covering letters through to tenders for major corporate or government procurement. Sales, marketing, project and technical staff will all benefit from reading the book and keeping a copy on their shelves for reference. It is also useful for business students at all levels. Contents include: The Art of Proposal Writing; The Proposal Lifecycle; Presentation and Format; Corporate and Client Culture.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- 9781906124892 (pbk.)
- 1906124892 (pbk.)
- 9781906124977 (e-book)