New strategies in chemical synthesis and catalysis [electronic resource]
- edited by Bruno Pignataro.
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxii, 383 p. : ill. (some col.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- pt. 1. Synthetic methods
- pt. 2. Catalysis
- pt. 3. Combinatorial and chemical biology.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume represents one of the two edited by inviting a selection of young researchers participating to the European Young Chemist Award 2010. The other volume concerns the area of Nanotechnology/Material Science and is titled: Molecules at Work. This book contains the contributions of selected young chemists from the field of synthetic chemistry. The contributions are grouped under the three following umbrella topics: Synthetic Methods Catalysis Combinatorial and Chemical Biology This volume is an indispensable read for all organic and inorganic chemists, biochemists, chemists working with/on organometallics, and Ph.D. students in chemistry interested in seeing what tomorrow's chemistry will look like.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527330904 20160608
- Providing a comprehensive overview of the essential topics, this book covers the core areas of organic, inorganic, organometallic, biochemical synthesis and catalysis. The authors are among the rising stars in European chemistry, a selection of participants in the 2010 European Young Chemists Award competition, and their contributions deal with most of the frontier issues in chemical synthesis. They give an account of the latest research results in chemistry in Europe, as well as the state of the art in their field of research and the outlook for the future.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527645855 20160609
- Publication date
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- 9783527645855 (e-book)
- 9783527645824 (electronic bk.)
- 3527645829 (electronic bk.)
- 3527645853 (electronic bk.)
- 9783527645848 (ePub)
- 3527645845 (ePub)
- 9783527645831 (Mobi)
- 3527645837 (Mobi)
- 9781280665660 (MyiLibrary)
- 1280665661 (MyiLibrary)