Green economy in a blue world
- [Christian Neumann, lead editor].
- Nairobi : United Nations Environment Programme, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 PDF file (131 pages)) : ill.
Also available at
- United Nations Environment Programme.
- 5050 Introduction
- Greening small-scale fisheries and aquaculture
- Marritime transport
- Marine-based renewable energy
- Ocean nutrient pollution from agriculture, feritilizer production and wastewater management sectors
- Coastal tourism
- Metals in the deep : preparing for a new frontier in mining
- ["Our seas are among our most valuable natural resources, yet human beings are exploiting them. The authors argue that sectors dependent on the marine environment, such as aquaculture and coastal tourism, can become more profitable while also reducing their environmental footprint. The book likewise explores how sectors such as agriculture, energy, and deep-sea mining can contribute to the creation of sustainable marine environments. Thematic maps and illustrations are used very effectively."]
- Publication date