The future of ICSID and the place of investment treaties in international law
- [edited by N. Jansen Calamita, David Earnest and Markus Burgstaller].
- London : British Institute of International and Comparative Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xix, 364 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Current issues in investment treaty law ; 4.
Law Library (Crown)
|K3834 .F878 2013||Unknown|
- Calamita, N. Jansen, editor of compilation.
- Earnest, David, editor of compilation.
- Burgstaller, Markus, editor of compilation.
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law, publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- In memoriam Thomas Wälde : Inconsistencies in the ICSID annulment process : would a standing annulment committee work better? / the late Thomas Wälde
- Human rights, trade and investment law and adjudication : the judicial task of administering justice / Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann
- Rights in international investment law / Luis González García
- Foreign investments and human rights : the actors and their different roles / Ursula Kriebaum
- From stabilization clauses and human rights to principles for responsible contracts / Andrea Shemberg
- International investment law and its intersection with EU law and policy / Jan Kleinheisterkamp
- Making of Europe's international investment policy--uncertain first steps / N. Jansen Calamita
- International investor-state arbitration system possible under the auspices of the ECJ? / Niko Lavranos
- Arbitration in EU international investment agreements under with third states / Markus Burgstaller
- The intersections between international trade and investment law : mapping a research agenda / Jügen Kurtz
- International investment protection and financial stability / Anna Viterbo
- Why still ICSID? / Christoph Schreuer
- ICSID's Rule 41(5) / John R. Crook
- ICSID Rule 41(5) : a counsel's-eye view / Jonathan Jacob Gass
- Annulment faute de mieux : is there a need for an appeals facility? / Alain Pellet
- Annulment of ICSID awards : adjustment variables and flexibility of ad hoc committees / Laurent Gouiffès
- The interaction of remedies between national judicial systems and ICSID : an optimization problem / Anne van Aaken
- Investor-state arbitration : some concerns / Stephen Bouwhuis
- The future of ICSID / Meg Kinnear.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Subtitle on cover: Investment treaty law current issues IV
- Current issues in investment treaty law ; 4
- At head of title: Current issues in investment treaty law, volume IV.
- 9781905221509 (Paper)
- 1905221509 (Paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: