Multi-characteristic status situations and the determination of power and prestige orders [TR 35]
- by Joseph Berger, Stanford University, M. Hamet Fisek, Stanford University, Paul V. Crosbie, University of Arizona.
- [Stanford, California] : [Laboratory for Social Research, Stanford University], June 1970.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (24 pages, 1 unnumbered page).
- Technical report (Stanford University. Laboratory for Social Research) ; #35.
Also available at
- Berger, Joseph, 1924- author.
- Fisek, M. Hamit, 1941- author.
- Crosbie, Paul V., author.
- Stanford University. Laboratory for Social Research, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 25).
- Publication date
- Technical report ; #35
- Funding Information
- Research for this paper was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation GS 1170.
- Research for this paper was also supported by grants from the Advanced Research Projects Agency, Department of Defense DAHC15 68 C 0215.