The theory of multiple zeta values with applications in combinatorics
- Minking Eie.
- New Jersey : World Scientific, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 300 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Monographs in number theory ; v. 7.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA351 .E33 2013||Unknown|
- Eie, Minking, 1952- author.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 295-297) and index.
- Basic Theory of Multiple Zeta Values: The Time Before Multiple Zeta Values-- Introduction to the Theory of Multiple Zeta Values-- The Sum Formula-- Shuffle Relations among Multiple Zeta Values: Some Shuffle Relations-- Euler Decomposition Theorem-- Multiple Zeta Values of Height Two-- Applications of Shuffle Relations in Combinatorics: Generalizations of Pascal Identity-- Combinatorial Identities of Convolution Type-- Vector Version of Some Combinatorial Identities-- Appendices: Singular Modular Forms on the Exceptional Domain-- Shuffle Product Formulas of Multiple Zeta Values-- The Sum Formula, the Restricted Sum Formula, their Generalizations and Applications.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814472630 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- This is the first book on the theory of multiple zeta values since its birth around 1994. Readers will find that the shuffle products of multiple zeta values are applied to complicated counting problems in combinatorics, producing numerous interesting identities that are ready to be used. This will provide a powerful tool to deal with problems in multiple zeta values, both in evaluations and shuffle relations. The volume will benefit graduate students doing research in number theory.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814472630 20160612
- Publication date
- Monographs in number theory, 1793-8341 ; volume 7
- 9789814472630 (hardback)
- 9814472638 (hardback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: