The ABCs of the CISG
- by Jack Graves, American Bar Association, Section of International Law.
- Chicago, IL : American Bar Association, 
- Physical description
- x, 201 pages ; 23 cm
- Graves, Jack M., author.
- Includes bibliographical references and list of online resource.
- Sphere of application
- General provisions
- Contract formation
- Obligations of the seller
- Passage of risk and incoterms
- Remedies available to buyer upon seller's breach
- Effects of avoidance, limits on avoidance, and obligations to preserve goods
- Obligations of the buyer
- Remedies available to seller upon buyer's breach
- Anticipatory breach and installment contracts
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Includes text of the Treaty.
- Related Work
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980 April 11)
- 9781627221214 (pbk.)
- 1627221212 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: