Administrative guide, 1961-2011 (inclusive)
- Physical description
- 9.75 linear feet (8 boxes)
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|SC4-1101 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC4-1101 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC4-1101 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC4-1101 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|SC4-1101 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|SC4-1101 CARTON 7||In-library use|
|SC4-1101 CARTON 8||In-library use|
|SC4-1101 HALF BOX 2||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University.
- The Administrative Guide is Stanford's collection of guidelines for non-research university activities that govern workplace interactions, approaches, and processes.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Administrative Guide (SC4-1101). Dept. of Special Collections & University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
Browse related items
Start at call number: