Cellular and subcellular nanotechnology : methods and protocols
- edited by Volkmar Weissig, Tamer Elbayoumi, and Mark Olsen.
- New York : Humana Press : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xvi, 370 p. : ill. (some col.) ; cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 991.
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QH506 .M45 V.991||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Nanoparticle-GFP "chemical nose" sensor for cancer cell identification / Daniel F. Moyano and Vincent M. Rotello
- Method to map spatiotemporal pH changes in a multicellular living organism using a DNA nanosensor / Sunaina Surana and Yamuna Krishnan
- Simple method to visualize and assess the integrity of lysosomal membrane in mammalian cells using a fluorescent dye / Syed K. Sohaebuddin and Liping Tang
- Gold nanoparticle as a marker for precise localization of nano-objects within intracellular sub-domains / Valeriy Lukyanenko and Vadim Salnikov
- Immunoisolation of nanoparticles containing endocytic vesicles for drug quantitation / Ari Nowacek ... [et al.]
- Methods for isolation and identification of nanoparticle-containing subcellular compartments / Ari Nowacek ... [et al.]
- Permeabilization of cell membrane for delivery of nano-objects to cellular sub-domains / Valeriy Lukyanenko
- Method to encapsulate molecular cargo within DNA Icosahedra / Dhiraj Bhatia ... [et al.]
- Delivery of plasmid DNA to mammalian cells using polymer-gold nanorod assemblies / James Ramos, Huang-Chiao Huang, and Kaushal Rege
- Lipophilic-formulated gold porphyrin nanoparticles for chemotherapy / Puiyan Lee and Kenneth K.Y. Wong
- Mitochondria-specific nano-emulsified therapy for myocardial protection against doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity / Amy Faulk, Volkmar Weissig, and Tamer Elbayoumi
- Formation of pit-spanning phospholipid bilayers on nanostructured silicon dioxide surfaces for studying biological membrane events / Indriati Pfeiffer and Michael Zach
- Characterization of nanoparticle-lipid membrane interactions using QCM-D / Rickard Frost and Sofia Svedhem
- Single-cell nanosurgery / Maxwell B. Zeigler and Daniel T. Chiu
- Single quantum dot imaging in living cells / Jerry C. Chang and Sandra J. Rosenthal
- Fabrication of fluorescent silica nanoparticles with aggregation-induced emission luminogens for cell imaging / Sijie Chen, Jacky W.Y. Lam, and Ben Zhong Tang
- Monitoring the degradation of reduction-sensitive gene carriers with fluorescence spectroscopy and flow cytometry / Constantin Hozsa, Miriam Breunig, and Achim Gopferich
- Quantification of intracellular mitochondrial displacements in response to nanomechanical forces displacements in response to nanomechanical forces / Yaron R. Silberberg and Andrew E. Pelling
- Imaging select mammalian organelles using fluorescent microscopy : application to drug delivery / Paul D.R. Dyer ... [et al.]
- Real-time particle tracking for studying intracellular trafficking of pharmaceutical nanocarriers / Feiran Huang ... [et al.]
- Interactions of nanoparticles with proteins : determination of equilibrium constants / Lennart Treuel and Marcelina Malissek
- Tracing the endocytic pathways and trafficking kinetics of cell signaling receptors using single QD nanoparticles / Katye M. Fichter and Tania Q. Vu
- Cellular internalization of quantum dots / Yue-Wern Huang ... [et al.]
- Electrochemical scanning tunneling microscopy and spectroscopy for single-molecule investigation / Andrea Alessandrini and Paolo Facci
- Intracellular delivery of biologically active proteins with peptide-based carriers / Seong Loong Lo and Shu Wang
- Lipo-oligoarginine-based intracellular delivery / Jae Sam Lee and Ching-Hsuan Tung
- Fluorescent spherical monodisperse silica core-shell nanoparticles with a protein-binding biofunctional shell / Achim Weber, Marion Herz, and Gunter E.M. Tovar
- Direct quantification of PTD transduction using real-time monitoring / Mi-Sook Lee and Song Her
- Genotoxic assessment of carbon nanotubes / Olivera Neskovic ... [et al.]
- Separation science : principles and applications for the analysis of bionanoparticles by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AF4) / Alexandre Moquin, Francoise M. Winnik, and Dusica Maysinger
- Polymersomes-mediated delivery of fluorescent probes for targeted and long-term imaging in live cell microscopy / Irene Canton and Giuseppe Battaglia
- Protocol for the preparation of stimuli-responsive gold nanoparticles capped with elastin-based pentapeptides / Vincent Lemieux, P. Hans H.M. Adams, and Jan C.M. van Hest.
- Publisher's Summary
- In Cellular and Subcellular Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field detail the most recent advances which have been made in utilizing the enormous potential of nanotechnology for probing, imaging and manipulating life on a cellular and subcellular level. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and Practical, Cellular and Subcellular Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of applying nanotechnology to all areas of biomedical sciences.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Methods in Molecular Biology ; 991
Browse related items
Start at call number: