Skin stem cells : methods and protocols
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QH506 .M45 V.989||Unknown|
- Turksen, Kursad.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Interfollicular Epidermal Stem Cells: Boosting and Rescuing from Adult Skin M. T. Cerqueira, A. M. Frias, R. L. Reis, A. P. Marques 2. Isolation and Cultivation of Human Scalp Interfollicular Epidermal Stem Cells Longmei Zhao, Basil M. Hantash 3. Isolation of Hair Follicle Bulge Stem Cells From YFP-Expressing Reporting Mice Kerry-Ann Nakrieko, Timothy S. Irvine and Lina Dagnino 4. ---Analysis of Bulge Stem Cells from the Epidermis using Flow Cytometry Rehan M. Villani, Mehmet Deniz Akyuz, Michaela T. Niessen, Carien M. Niessen 5. Lineage Tracing of Hair Follicle Stem Cells in Epidermal Whole Mounts Monika Petersson, Daniela Frances, and Catherin Niemann 6. Isolation and Characterization of Cutaneous Epithelial Stem Cells Uffe B. Jensen, Soosan Ghazizadeh, and David M. Owens 7. Identification and Analysis of Epidermal Stem Cells from Primary Mouse Keratinocytes Youliang Wang and Xiao Yang 8. Monitoring the Cycling Activity of Cultured Human Keratinocytes using a CFSE-based Dye Tracking Approach Loubna Chadli, Emmanuelle Cadio, Pierre Vaigot, Michele T. Martin and Nicolas O. Fortunel 9. Quantification of Cyclobutane Pyrimidine Dimers in Human Epidermal Stem Cells Ruetze M , Gallinat S , Wenck H , Knott A 10. Analysis of Gene Expression in Skin using Laser Capture Microdissection Briana Lee, Mikhail Geyfman, Bogi Andersen and Xing Dai 11. Qualitatively Monitoring Binding and Expression of the Transcription Factor Sp1 as a Useful Tool to Evaluate the Reliability of Primary Cultured Epithelial Stem Cells in Tissue Reconstruction Manon Gaudreault, Danielle Larouche, Lucie Germain, and Sylvain L. Guerin 12. Genetic Manipulation of Keratinocyte Stem Cells with Lentiviral Vectors Masahito Yasuda, David J. Claypool, Erika Guevara, Dennis R. Roop and Jiang Chen 13. Using 3D Culture to Investigate the Role of Mechanical Signalling in Keratinocyte Stem Cells Lee Wallace and Julia Reichelt 14. In vivo Transplantation Assay at Limiting Dilution to Identify the Intrinsic Tissue Reconstitutive Capacity of Keratinocyte Stem Cells and their Progeny Holger Schluter and Pritinder Kaur 15. Melanoblasts as Multipotent Cells in Murine Skin Tsutomu Motohashi and Takahiro Kunisada 16. Generation of Human Melanocytes from Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Shigeki Ohta, Yoichi Imaizumi, Wado Akamatsu, Hideyuki Okano, and Yutaka Kawakami 17. Cellular Populations Isolated from Newborn Mouse Skin Including Mesenchymal Stem Cells Lauren Kimlin and Victoria Virador 18. Isolation, Characterization and Differentiation of Human Multipotent Dermal Stem Cells Ling Li, Mizuho Fukunaga-Kalabis and Meenhard Herlyn 19. Isolation and Differentiation of Hair Follicle-derived Dermal Precursors Andrew Hagner and Jeff Biernaskie 20. Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Human Dermis Tsutomu Soma, Jiro Kishimoto, and David Fisher 21. Skin Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Isolation, Culture and Characterization M. Orciani and R. Di Primio 22. Isolation and Establishment of Hair Follicle Dermal Papilla Cell Cultures Karl Gledhill, Aaron Gardner and Colin A. B. Jahoda 23. Enrichment of Oral Mucosa and Skin Keratinocyte Progenitor/Stem Cells Kenji Izumi 24. Skin Stem Cells Keita Inoue and Kotaro Yoshimura.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- During the last decade, an increased interest in somatic stem cells has led to a flurry of research on one of the most accessible tissues of the body: skin. Much effort has focused on such topics as understanding the heterogeneity of stem cell pools within the epidermis and dermis, and their comparative utility in regenerative medicine applications. In "Skin Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols", expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study skin stem cells. These include methods and techniques for the isolation, maintenance and characterization of stem cell populations from skin. Written in the highly successful "Methods in Molecular Biology[Trademark]" series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, "Skin Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols" seeks to aid scientists in the further understanding of these diverse cell types and the translation of their biological potential to the in vivo setting.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 989
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 1627033297 (alk. paper)
- 9781627033299 (alk. paper)
- 9781627033305 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: