Systems metabolic engineering : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.985
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.985
- Alper, Hal S.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Genome-scale model management and comparison / Stephan Pabinger and Zlatko Trajanoski
- Automated genome annotation and metabolic model reconstruction in the SEED and model SEED / Scott Devoid ... [et al.]
- Metabolic model refinement using phenotypic microarray data / Pratish Gawand ... [et al.]
- Linking genome-scale metabolic modeling and genome annotation / Edik M. Blais, Arvind K. Chavali, and Jason A. Papin
- Resolving cell composition through simple measurements, genome-scale modeling, and a genetic algorithm / Ryan S. Senger and Hadi Nazem-Bokaee
- Guide to integrating transcriptional regulatory and metabolic networks using PROM (probabilistic regulation of metabolism) / Evangelos Simeonidis, Sriram Chandrasekaran, and Nathan D. Price
- Kinetic modeling of metabolic pathways : application to serine biosynthesis / Kieran Smallbone and Natalie J. Stanford
- Computational tools for guided discovery and engineering of metabolic pathways / Matthew Moura, Linda Broadbelt, and Keith Tyo
- Retrosynthetic design of heterologous pathways / Pablo Carbonell, Anne-Gaelle Planson, and Jean-Loup Faulon
- Customized optimization of metabolic pathways by combinatorial transcriptional engineering / Yongbo Yuan, Jing Du, and Huimin Zhao
- Adaptive laboratory evolution for strain engineering / James Winkler, Luis H. Reyes, and Katy C. Kao
- Trackable multiplex recombineering for gene-trait mapping in E. coli / Thomas J. Mansell, Joseph R. Warner, and Ryan T. Gill
- Identification of mutations in evolved bacterial genomes / Liam Royce ... [et al.]
- Discovery of posttranscriptional regulatory RNAs using next generation sequencing technologies / Grant Gelderman and Lydia M. Contreras
- 13C-based metabolic flux analysis : fundamentals and practice / Tae Hoon Yang
- Nuclear magnetic resonance methods for metabolic fluxomics / Shilpa Nargund ... [et al.]
- Using multiple tracers for 13C metabolic flux analysis / Maciek R. Antoniewicz
- Isotopically nonstationary 13C metabolic flux analysis / Lara J. Jazmin and Jamey D. Young
- Sample preparation and biostatistics for integrated genomics approaches / Hein Stam ... [et al.]
- Targeted metabolic engineering guided by computational analysis of single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) / D.B.R.K. Gupta Udatha ... [et al.]
- Linking RNA measurements and proteomics with genome-scale models / Christopher M. Gowen and Stephen S. Fong
- Comparative transcriptome analysis for metabolic engineering / Shuobo Shi, Tao Chen, and Xueming Zhao
- Merging multiple omics datasets in silico : statistical analyses and data interpretation / Kazuharu Arakawa and Masaru Tomita.
- Publisher's Summary
- With the ultimate goal of systematically and robustly defining the specific perturbations necessary to alter a cellular phenotype, systems metabolic engineering has the potential to lead to a complete cell model capable of simulating cell and metabolic function as well as predicting phenotypic response to changes in media, gene knockouts/overexpressions, or the incorporation of heterologous pathways. In Systems Metabolic Engineering: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field describe the methodologies and approaches in the area of systems metabolic engineering and provide a step-by-step guide for their implementation. Four major tenants of this approach are addressed, including modeling and simulation, multiplexed genome engineering, 'omics technologies, and large data-set incorporation and synthesis, all elucidated through the use of model host organisms. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions on their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Systems Metabolic Engineering: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide for metabolic engineers, molecular biologists, and microbiologists aiming to implement the most recent approaches available in the field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Hal S. Alper.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; v. 985
- Springer protocols
- 9781627032988 (alk. paper)
- 9781627032995 (ebook)