Array comparative genomic hybridization : protocols and applications
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QH506 .M45 V.973||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization: An Overview of Protocols, Applications and Technology Trends Diponkar Banerjee 2. Ultra Dense Array CGH and Discovery of Micro-Copy Number Alterations and Gene Fusions in the Cancer Genome Ewa Przybytkowski, Adriana Aguilar-Mahecha, Sheida Nabavi, Peter J. Tonellato, and Mark Basik 3. Epigenomics: Sequencing the Methylome Martin Hirst 4. Application of Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Seonyang Park, Youngil Koh, Seung-Hyun Jung, and Yeun-Jun Chung 5. The Use of Cytogenetic Microarrays in Myelodysplastic Syndrome Characterization Lisa G. Shaffer, Blake C. Ballif, and Roger A. Schultz 6. CGH Protocols - Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Esteban Braggio, Rafael Fonseca, and Neil E. Kay 7. Analysis of Acquire Genomic Copy Number Aberrations and Regions of Loss of Heterozygosity in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Fenomes using Affymetrix SNP 6.0 Arrays and Supporting Software Tools Peter D. Ouillete, Kerby A. Shedden, Cheng Li, and Sami N. Malek 8. Clinical Applications of BAC Array-CGH to the Study of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphomas Cristina Robledo, Juan Luis Garcia, and Jesus M. Hernandez 9. Genomic Profiling of Mantle Cell Lymphoma Melissa Rieger and Jose A. Martinez-Climent 10. Copy Number Analysis in EBV-Positive Nodal Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma, Unspecified Kyusam Choi, Hyunjeong Ju, and Young Hyeh Ko 11. Mycosis Fungoides and Sezary Syndrome Blanca Espinet and Rocio Salgado 12. Array CGH Reveals Clonal Evolution of Adult T Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma Akira Umino and Masao Seto 13. Array-CGH Analysis of Cutaneous Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma K. Szuhai, R. Van Doorn, and C.P. Tensen 14. Genome Wide DNA-Profiling of HIV-Related B-Cell Lymphomas Andrea Rinaldi, Daniela Capello, Emanuele Zucca, Gianluca Gaidano, and Franceso Bertoni 15. Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization in Osteosarcoma Bekim Sadijovi, Paul C. Park, Shamini Selvarajah, and Maria Zielenska 16. Comparative Genomic Hybridization of Wilms' Tumor Shahrad Rod Rassekh and Evica Rajcan-Separovic 17. Array-CGH in Childhood MDS Marcel Tauscher, Inka Praulich, and Doris Steinemann 18. Non-Familial Breast Cancer Subtypes Markus Ringner, Johan Staaf, and Goran Jonsson 19. Applications of Array-CGH for Lung Cancer Kenneth J. Craddock, Wan L. Lam, and Ming-Sound Tsao 20. Array CGH in Brain Tumours Gayatry Mohapatra, Julia Sharma, and Stephen Yip 21. Finding Common Regions of Alteration in Copy Number Data Oscar M. Rueda, Ramon Diaz-Uriarte, and Carlos Caldas 22. Distinguishing Somatic and Germline Copy Number Events in Cancer Patient DNA Hybridized to Whole Genome SNP Genotyping Arrays Gavin Ha and Sohrab Shah.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The earliest descriptions of human chromosomes initiated the genomics revolution that is now upon us. Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization: Protocols and Applications explores the scope of what is now possible as far as documenting abnormalities associated with several human cancers. While the technology for interrogating the human genome continues to evolve, refinement of comparative genomic hybridization (CGH) using array CGH and related technologies have provided enormous insight into human cancers at an affordable scale. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization: Protocols and Applications provides researchers with well-honed methodologies to learn these techniques for their own use in research or clinical diagnostic laboratories.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; v. 973
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781627032810 (eBook)
- 1627032819 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: