International chemical safety cards (ICSCs)
- Current publication
- [Geneva, Switzerland] : International Labour Organization
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, 1996-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Corporate Author
- International Program on Chemical Safety.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- "The International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSC) are data sheets that provide essential safety and health information in a clear and concise way. The main target users are workers and occupational safety and health professionals. The ICSC project is a joint effort of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Labour Organization (ILO), with the cooperation of the European Commission. Currently, more than 1,700 ICSC are available in English, Chinese, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, and Spanish. Translated ICSCs are also under development in German, Hebrew, Russian, and other languages. All cards and more information are available at the International Labour Organization ICSCexternal icon."--CDC description.
- Title Variation
- ICSC database
- Title from home page (viewed June 4, 200).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. Former URL: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/ipcs/icstart.html