International chemical safety cards (ICSCs) [electronic resource] : An international programe on chemical safety project
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, 199?-
Search this database
- Corporate Author
- International Program on Chemical Safety.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Index with chemical names and synonyms
- Index with chemical names
- Index with CAS Numbers
- Index with EC index numbers
- Index with Einecs numbers
- Index with ICSC Numbers and names
- Index with RTECS Numbers.
- "The ICSCs project is an undertaking of the International Programme on Chemical Safety (IPCS). The project is being developed in the context of the cooperation between the IPCS and the Commission of the European Communities. The IPCS is a joint activity of three cooperating International Organizations: namely the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the International Labour Office (ILO) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The main objective of the IPCS is to carry out and disseminate evaluations of the hazards posed by chemicals to human health and the environment."--Descriptive note.
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Header title: NIOSH/WHO/International Program on Chemical Safety/International chemical safety cards
- File Characteristics
- Computer text data
- Title from home page (viewed March 31, 1999).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. Address: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/ipcs/icstart.html