Nepal as a federal state : lessons from Indian experience
- editor, V.R. Raghavan.
- New Delhi : Vij Books India, 2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 176 p. ; 25 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|JQ628 .A58 N47 2013||Unknown|
- Raghavan, V. R.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Nepal as a federal state : lessons from Indian experience / Ambassador Jayant Prasad
- Federalism : the Indian experience / Gopal K Pillai
- Indian federalism : that which was not constitutionally intended / Maneka Guruswamy
- Nepal as a federal state : lessons frim India's experiences / Lok Raj Baral
- Federalism, foreign policy and national security in Nepal / Madhu Raman Acharya
- Federalism : perspectives on a Nepali model / Shambhu Ram Simkhada
- Right to self determination-concepts and limitations / Lalit Bahadur Basnet
- Perils and possibilities of Nepal's advent as a federal state : from the perspective of water resources / Ratna Sansar Shrestha
- Engendering human rights in the federal scheme : reflections on proposals for new constitution / Raju Prasad Chapagain
- Security provisions in a federal future / Chiran Jung Thapa
- Conflict and its economic consequences in Nepal / Hari Bansh Jha.
- Papers presented at the conference on "Federalism in Nepal: Lessons from Indian Experience", held during 30-31 August 2012.
- Publication date
- Imprint on t.p. verso: Chennai : Centre for Security Analysis.
Browse related items
Start at call number: