ECOTOX database [electronic resource]
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : EPA, [1999?-
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency.
- The ECOTOXicology database (ECOTOX) is a source for locating single chemical toxicity data for aquatic life, terrestrial plants and wildlife. ECOTOX was created and is maintained by the U.S.EPA, Office of Research and Development, and the National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory's Mid-Continent Ecology Division.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- E.C.O.T.O.X. database system
- HTML source title: Welcome to ECOTOX
- Former Title
- ECOTOX database system <Mar. 17, 2000>
- File Characteristics
- Electronic program.
- Title from Web page (release 4.0, EPA, viewed on June 19, 2013).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.