Green taxation and environmental sustainability
- edited by Larry Kreiser ... [et al.].
- Cheltenham, U.K. ; Northampton, Mass. : Edward Elgar, c2012.
- Physical description
- xviii, 283 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Critical issues in environmental taxation v. 12.
Law Library (Crown)
|HJ5316 .G75 2012||Unknown|
- Kreiser, Lawrence A.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Improving the methodology for measuring the greening of the tax system / Kris Bachus
- New information in the OECD database on instruments used for environmental policy / Nils Axel Braathen
- Promotion of biofuels and EU state aid rules : the case of Spain / Álvaro Antón Antón
- Territorial differences for transport fuel demand in Spain : an econometric study / Pablo del Río ... [et al.]
- Environmental concern and sustainability : when citizens assess urban mobility, do they consider the environment? / Ignacio Pisano, Regina Lafuente, and Carlos Priego
- Taxing malls : ways to achieve sustainable urban mobility and transport / María Amparo Grau Ruiz
- Electric vehicles : plugging into the US tax code / Janet E. Milne
- Electric vehicles, taxes and public policies in Brazil / José Marcos Domingues and Luiz Artur Pecorelli-Peres
- Automobile taxation in Spain : recent reforms and future proposals / Amadeo Fuenmayor
- Fiscal tools for inclusion of GCC states in the global environmental programme : focus upon new vehicle imports / Jon Truby
- Taxation and electricity transmission : bringing wind energy onto the grid / Emily E. Steinhilber and Jonathan R. Voegele
- Public-private partnerships as incentive to foster sustainable technologies / Rolf H. Weber
- Public policy issues on the disposal of high-level radioactive waste in Japan / Soocheol Lee and Kazuhiro Ueta
- Fueling meltdown : nuclear tax and subsidy in Japan / Seung-Joon Park
- Looking for evidence of landfill tax effectiveness in the European Union / Samuela Bassi and Emma Watkins
- Landfill and waste incineration taxes in Catalonia, Spain / Ignasi Puig Ventosa, Ana Citlalic González Martínez, and Marta Jofra Sora
- Raw water pricing for ground water preservation : a policy advocacy exercise in CDO, Philippines / Rosalina Palanca-Tan.
- Publisher's Summary
- Green Taxation and Environmental Sustainability explores the critical issue of how taxes can be applied across relevant environmental issues - including transport, nuclear power, and water and waste management - to achieve sustainability. Containing topical chapters written by environmental experts, the book covers a number of key issues, including interaction of biofuels and EU state aid rules; territorial differences for transport fuel demand; electric vehicles, taxation and electricity transmission; public policy issues on the disposal of high-level radioactive waste in Japan; landfill and waste incineration taxes; as well as many other topics. This insightful study will appeal to policy makers in government, as well as to students and academics in environmental law, environmental economics and environmental sustainability.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781781009024 20160612
- Publication date
- Critical issues in environmental taxation ; v. 12
- 9781781009024 (hbk.)
- 1781009023 (hbk.)
- 9781781952184 (ebook)
- 1781952183 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: