Enzyme kinetics [electronic resource] : rapid-equilibrium applications of mathematica
- Robert A. Alberty.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 v. (various pagings)) : ill.
- Methods of biochemical analysis ; v. 53.
- Alberty, Robert A.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface. Chapter 1 Biochemical Thermodynamics. Chapter 2 A = P. Chapter 3 Ordered A + B -> Products. Chapter 4 Random A + B -> Products. Chapter 5 A + B = P + Q. Chapter 6 A + B + C -> Products. Chapter 7 Ordered O + mR -> Products. Chapter 8 Random O + mR -> Products. Chapter 9 Inhibition and Activation of A -> Products. Chapter 10 Modification of A -> Products. Chapter 11 Inhibition, Activation, and Modification of A + B -> Products. Chapter 12 Systems of Enzyme-Catalyzed Reactions. References. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Rapid-Equilibrium Enzyme Kinetics helps readers emphasize the estimation of kinetic parameters with the minimum number of velocity measurements, thereby reducing the amount of laboratory work necessary, and allowing more time for the consideration of complicated mechanisms. The book systematically progresses through six levels of understanding the enzyme-catalyzed reaction, and includes a CD-ROM so that the reader may use the programs in the book to input their own experimental data.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Methods of biochemical analysis ; v. 53
- "A John Wiley & Sons, Inc., publication."
- 9780470940013 (e-book)
- 0470940018 (e-book)
- 9780470940020 (Weliy online)