Pancreatic cancer : methods and protocols
- edited by Gloria H. Su.
- Uniform Title
- Pancreatic cancer (Su)
- Second edition.
- New York : Humana Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- xii, 389 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 980.
- Springer protocols (Series)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.980||Unknown|
- Su, Gloria H., editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Identification and analysis of precursors to invasive pancreatic cancer / Hanno Matthaei, Marco Dal Molin, and Anirban Maitra
- Tissue microarrays : construction and use / Helen Remotti
- Immunohistochemistry of pancreatic neoplasia / Sukhwinder Kaur ... [et al.]
- Method for conducting highly sensitive MicroRNA in situ hybridization and immunohistochemical analysis in pancreatic cancer / Lorenzo F. Sempere and Murray Korc
- Optimal molecular profiling of tissue and tissue components : defining the best processing and microdissection methods for biomedical applications / Jaime Rodriguez-Canales
- Considerations for sequencing analyses of pancreatic cancer progression and metastasis / Alvin Makohon-Moore and Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue
- DNA methylation analysis in human cancer / Eileen O'Sullivan and Michael Goggins
- Quantitative real-time PCR expression analysis of peripheral blood mononuclear cells in pancreatic cancer patients / Michael J. Baine, Kavita Mallya, and Surinder K. Batra
- Development of a cytokine-modified allogeneic whole cell pancreatic cancer vaccine / Dan Laheru, Barbara Biedrzycki, and Elizabeth M. Jaffee
- Prevention and genetics of pancreatic cancer : a programmatic approach / Aimee L. Lucas ... [et al.]
- Development of orthotopic pancreatic tumor mouse models / Wanglong Qiu and Gloria H. Su
- Evaluating Dietary Compounds in Pancreatic Cancer Modeling Systems / Emman Mascarinas, Guido Eibl, and Paul J. Grippo
- Quantification of murine pancreatic tumors by high-resolution ultrasound / Stephen A. Sastra and Kenneth P. Olive
- Microdissection and culture of murine pancreatic ductal epithelial cells / Yuliya Pylayeva-Gupta, Kyoung Eun Lee, and Dafna Bar-Sagi
- Sphere-forming assays for assessment of benign and malignant pancreatic stem cells / Yue J. Wang ... [et al.]
- Analysis of transplanted bone marrow-derived cells in chronic pancreatitis / Christoph B. Westphalen, Frederic Marrache, and Timothy C. Wang
- Analysis of the potential for pancreatic cancer metastasis in vitro and in vivo / Chen Huang and Keping Xie
- Use of fluorescent probes in the study of reactive oxygen species in pancreatic cancer cells / Richard D. Dinnen, Yuehua Mao, and Robert L. Fine
- Analysis of tumor-associated mucin glycotopes by western transfer methods / Vinayaga S. Gnanapragassam, Maneesh Jain, and Surinder K. Batra
- Evaluating tumor angiogenesis / Minji K. Uh, Jessica Kandel, and Jan Kitajewski
- Pooled shRNA screenings : experimental approach / Ruth Rodriguez-Barrueco, Netonia Marshall, and Jose M. Silva
- Pooled ShRNA screenings : computational analysis / Jiyang Yu ... [et al.].
- Publisher's Summary
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is the fifth leading cause of cancer death in the USA. Pancreatic cancer develops as a result of the accumulation of genetic and epigenetic alterations in cancer-causing genes such as oncogenes and tumor-suppressor genes. The second edition of Pancreatic Cancer: Methods and Protocols provides a broad range of protocols for molecular, cellular, pathological, and statistical analyses of sporadic and familial pancreatic cancer. It covers topics from in-vitro cell cultures to in-vivo mouse models, DNA to protein manipulation, and genetic and epigenetic analyses to treatment development. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, written by highly renowned investigators with expertise in pancreatic cancer, Pancreatic Cancer: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an invaluable source of proven protocols to those who are interested in joining the fight against pancreatic cancer.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781627032865 20160612
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 980
- Springer protocols
- Preceeded by Pancreatic cancer / edited by Gloria H. Su. c2005.
- 9781627032865 (alk. paper)
- 162703286X (alk. paper)
- 9781627032872 (eBook)
- 1627032878 (ebk.)
- 9781627032872 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: