Statistical methods for microarray data analysis : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.972
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.972
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What statisticians should know about microarray gene expression technology / Stephen Welle
- Where statistics and molecular microarray experiments biology meet / Diana M. Kelmansky
- Multiple hypothesis testing : a methodological overview / Anthony Almudevar
- Gene selection with the [delta]-sequence method / Xing Qiu and Lev Klebanov
- Using of normalizations for gene expression analysis / Peter Bubeliny
- Constructing multivariate prognostic gene signatures with censored survival data / Derick R. Peterson
- Clustering of gene expression data via normal mixture models / G.J. McLachlan ... [et al.]
- Network-based analysis of multivariate gene expression data / Wei Zhi ... [et al.]
- Genomic outlier detection in high-throughput data analysis / Debashis Ghosh
- Impact of experimental noise and annotation imprecision on data quality in microarray experiments / Andreas Scherer, Manhong Dai, and Fan Meng
- Aggregation effect in microarray data analysis / Linlin Chen, Anthony Almudevar, and Lev Klebanov
- Test for normality of the gene expression data / Bobosharif Shokirov.
- Publisher's Summary
- Microarrays for simultaneous measurement of redundancy of RNA species are used in fundamental biology as well as in medical research. Statistically, a microarray may be considered as an observation of very high dimensionality equal to the number of expression levels measured on it. In Statistical Methods for Microarray Data Analysis: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many methods and techniques used to study microarrays, guiding the reader from microarray technology to statistical problems of specific multivariate data analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(t) series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory. Thorough and intuitive, Statistical Methods for Microarray Data Analysis: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study microarrays and the most current statistical methods.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Andrei Y. Yakovlev, Lev Klebanov, Daniel Gaile.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 972
- Springer protocols
- 9781603273367 (alk. paper)
- 1603273360 (alk. paper)
- 9781603273374 (eBook)