Reference frames for applications in geosciences : proccedings [i.e. proceedings] of the Symposium in Marne-La-Vallée, 4-8 October, 2010
- edited by Zuheir Altamimi, Xavier Collilieux.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiii, 284 p. : many ill. (partly col.) ; 29 cm.
- International Association of Geodesy symposia ; 138.
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|QB275 .I43 V.138||In process|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Theory and Realization of Global Terrestrial Reference Systems. ITRF Combination: Theoretical and Practical Considerations and Lessons from ITRF2008 / Z. Altamimi, X. Collilieux, L. Métivier
- Distributed Processing for Large Geodetic Solutions / H. Boomkamp
- Geocenter Variations from Analysis of SLR Data / M. K. Cheng, J. C. Ries, B. D. Tapley
- External Evaluation of the Origin and Scale of the International Terrestrial Reference Frame / X. Collilieux, Z. Altamimi
- GRGS Evaluation of ITRF2008, from SLR Data / F. Deleflie ... [et al.]
- Alternative Definitions of the Terrestrial Reference System and Its Realization in Reference Frames / H. Drewes, D. Angermann, M. Seitz
- Evaluation of GNSS Monument Stability / R. Haas, S. Bergstrand, W. Lehner
- Comparison of Realizations of the Terrestrial Reference Frame / C. Ma ... [et al.]
- The 2010 Reference Edition of the IERS Conventions / G. Petit, B. Luzum
- Dependence of IGS Products on the ITRF Datum / J. R. Ray, P. Rebischung, R. Schmid
- Recent Results from the IGS Terrestrial Frame Combinations / P. Rebischung, B. Garayt
- Local Ties and Co-Location Sites: Some Considerations After the Release of ITRF2008 / P. Sarti, C. Abbondanza, Z. Altamimi
- Small Trends and Oscillations in the 25 Year ILRS Translations and Scale Time Series / C. Sciarretta, V. Luceri, G. Bianco
- Accuracy Assessment of the ITRS 2008 Realization of DGFI: DTRF2008 / Manuela Seitz, Detlef Angermann, Hermann Drewes
- Monitoring Site Stability at the Space Geodesy Facility, Herstmonceux, UK / M. Wilkinson ... [et al.]
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Modelling Standards and Processing Strategies of Space Geodetic Techniques
- A Priori Gradients in the Analysis of Space Geodetic Observations / J. Böhm ... [et al.]
- Why Combining at the Observation Level? / D. Gambis ... [et al.]
- Time-Correlated GPS Noise Dependency on Data Time Period / Alvaro Santamaría-Gómez ... [et al.]
- GPS-Specific Local Effects at the Geodetic Observatory Wettzell / P. Steigenberger ... [et al.]
- Definition, Establishment, Maintenance and Integration of Regional Reference Frames. The First Insight into Station Velocities in Republic of Serbia / D. Blagojević, V. Vasilić
- IAG WG SC1.3 on Regional Dense Velocity Fields: First Results and Steps Ahead / C. Bruyninx ... [et al.]
- Local Ties at Fundamental Stations / Ulla Kallio, Markku Poutanen
- Long-Term Stability of the SIRGAS Reference Frame and Episodic Station Movements Caused by the Seismic Activity in the SIRGAS Region / L. Sánchez ... [et al.]
- Interaction Between the Celestial and the Terrestrial Reference Frames. The Impact of the New IAU Resolutions on ICRF Definition and Realization / N. Capitaine
- Effects of ICRF2 on the TRF, CRF, and EOP / David Gordon ... [et al.]
- Systematic Inconsistencies Between VLBI CRF and TRF Solutions Caused by Different Analysis Options / R. Heinkelmann, V. Tesmer
- The Celestial Reference Frame at X/Ka-band (8.4/32 GHz) / C. S. Jacobs ... [et al.]
- Systematic Errors of a VLBI Determined TRF Investigated by Simulations / L. Plank ... [et al.]
- Definition and Establishment of Vertical Reference Systems. Influence of Vertical Datum Inconsistencies on Gravity Field Modelling / Z. Fašková ... [et al.]
- The Role of a Conventional Transformation Scheme for Vertical Reference Frames / C. Kotsakis
- Comparison of Latest Global and Regional Gravimetric Geoid Models with GPS/Leveling Geoidal Undulations Over Japan / Y. Kuroishi
- Creation of Vertical Reference Surfaces at Sea Using Altimetry and GPS / L. Pineau-Guillou, L. Dorst
- Combined Adjustment of GRACE and Geodetic Observations of Vertical Crustal Motion in the Great Lakes Region / E. Rangelova, M. G. Sideris
- Some Features of TOPEX/POSEIDON Data Application in Gravimetry / O. Yu. Vinogradova, E. A. Spiridonov
- Towards the Unification of the Vertical Datum Over the North American Continent / D. A. Smith ... [et al.]
- Usage and Applications of Reference Frames in Geosciences. Improving SIRGAS Ionospheric Model / C. Brunini ... [et al.]
- Use of Reference Frames for Interplanetary Navigation at JPL / Michael Heflin ... [et al.]
- Using Modified Allan Variance for Time Series Analysis / Z. Malkin
- The Role of the TRS in Precision Agriculture: DGPS with EGNOS and RTK Positioning Using Data from NTRIP Streams / I. Osório, M. Cunha.
- Publisher's Summary
- Reference systems and frames are of primary importance for many Earth science applications, satellite navigation as well as for practical applications in geo-information. A precisely defined reference frame is needed for the quantification of, e.g. Earth rotation and its gravity field, global and regional sea level variation, tectonic motion and deformation, post-glacial rebound, geocenter motion, large scale deformation due to Earthquakes, local subsidence and other ruptures and crustal dislocations. All of these important scientific applications fundamentally depend on a truly global reference system that only space geodesy can realize. This volume details the proceedigns of the IAG Symposium REFAG2010 (Marne la Vallee, France, October 4-8, 2010) The primary scope of REFAG2010 was to address today's achievements on theoretical concepts of reference systems and their practical implementations by individual space geodetic techniques and their combinations, underlying limiting factors, systematic errors and novel approaches for future improvements.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- International Association of Geodesy Symposia, 0939-9585 ; 138
- International conference proceedings.
- 9783642329975 (hd.bd.)
- 3642329977 (hd.bd.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: