Clustering in the presence of missing data : the design of preference-assessment surveys in health care
- by Alfred Lin and Richard A. Olshen.
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford University, Division of Biostatistics, 1998.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (17 pages)
- Technical report (Stanford University. Division of Biostatistics) no. 196.
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 8-9).
- Publication date
- Technical report / Stanford University. Division of Biostatistics ; no. 196
- "February 1998.
- Downloaded from http://statistics.stanford.edu/~ckirby/techreports/BIO/BIO%20196.pdf on May 23, 2013.
- Funding Information
- Prepared under the auspices of Public Health Service 2R01 CA59039-21