Biology and conservation of martens, sables, and fishers : a new synthesis
- edited by Keith B. Aubry ... [et al.].
- Ithaca : Comstock Pub. Associates, 2012.
- Physical description
- xxi, 580 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
Biology Library (Falconer)
QL737 .C25 B516 2012
- Unknown QL737 .C25 B516 2012
- Aubry, Keith Baker.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 491-575) and index.
- Synthesis of Martes evolutionary history / Susan S. Hughes
- Behind the genes : diversification of North American martens (Martes americana and caurina) / Natalie G. Dawson and Joseph A. Cook
- Complex host-parasite systems in Martes : implications for conservation biology of endemic faunas / Eric P. Hoberg, Anson V.A. Koehler, and Joseph A. Cook
- Distribution changes of American martens and fishers in eastern North America, 1699-2001 / William B. Krohn
- Population biology and matrix demographic modeling of American martens and fishers / Steven W. Buskirk, Jeff Bowman, and Jonathan H. Gilbert
- Evaluating translocations of martens, sables, and fishers : testing model predictions with field data / Roger A. Powell ... [et al.]
- Pathogens and parasites of Martes species : management and conservation implications / Mourad W. Gabriel, Greta M. Wengert, and Richard N. Brown
- Ecophysiology of overwintering in northern Martes species / Anne-Mari Mustonen and Petteri Nieminen
- Improved insights into use of habitat by American martens / Ian D. Thompson, John Fryxell, and Daniel J. Harrison
- Habitat ecology of fishers in western North America : a new synthesis / Catherine M. Raley ... [et al.]
- Habitat ecology of Martes species in Europe : a review of the evidence / Emilio Virgós ... [et al.]
- Scale dependency of American marten (Martes americana) habitat relations / Andrew J. Shirk ... [et al.]
- The use of radiotelemetry in research on Martes species : techniques and technologies / Craig M. Thompson ... [et al.]
- Noninvasive methods for surveying martens, sables, and fishers / Robert A. Long and Paula MacKay
- Occupancy estimation and modeling in Martes research and monitoring / Keith M. Slauson, James A. Baldwin, and William J. Zielinski
- Martens and fishers in a changing climate / Joshua J. Lawler, Hugh D. Safford, and Evan H. Girvetz
- Conservation genetics of the genus Martes : assessing within-species movements, units to conserve, and connectivity across ecological and evolutionary time / Michael K. Schwartz ... [et al.]
- Use of habitat and viability models in Martes conservation and restoration / Carlos Carroll, Wayne D. Spencer, and Jeffrey C. Lewis
- Conservation of martens, sables, and fishers in multispecies bioregional assessments / Bruce G. Marcot and Martin G. Raphael
- A century of change in research and management on the genus martes / Gilbert Proulx and Margarida Santos-Reis.
- Publication date
- 9780801450884 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0801450888 (cloth : alk. paper)