Inappropriate criteria were used to identify tax-exempt applications for review
- Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (48 pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- United States. Office of the Inspector General for Tax Administration, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Supplemental links
- United States. Internal Revenue Service > Management.
- Tax administration and procedure > Moral and ethical aspects > United States.
- Tax exemption > United States > Identification > Evaluation.
- Nonprofit organizations > Taxation > United States.
- Nonprofit organizations > Identification > Government policy > United States.
- Tea Party movement > United States.
- Publication date
- Title from title screen (viewed May 14, 2013).
- "May 14, 2013."
- "Reference number: 2013-10-053."