Intellectual property technology transfer [electronic resource]
- editor-in-chief, Aline C. Flower.
- Washington, D.C. : Bureau of National Affairs, c2006.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxv, 597 p.)
Law Library (Crown)
|INTERNET RESOURCE INTLTL PROP TECH TRANS||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The Bayh-Dole Act and other regulation of rights to intellectual property developed with government involvement
- Sovereign immunity, the Eleventh Amendment, and intellectual property infringement
- Export controls, National Security, and technology transfer: the twenty-first century enigma
- University technology transfer rights
- Infringement liability, products liability, risk allocation, and the transfer of university and laboratory-owned technology
- Ownership of intellectual property in academic institutions and other federally funded research settings
- Technology transfer considerations for research conducted at foreign universities
- Entrepreneurship and conflicts of interest
- Publication date
- 1570183856 (alk. paper)
- 9781570183850 (alk. paper)