Soviet geography studies in our time : a festschrift for Paul E. Lydolph
- Lutz Holzner and Jeane M. Knapp, editors.
- [Milwaukee, Wis.] : College of Letters and Science and American Geographical Society Collection of the Golda Meir Library, University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee, 1987.
- Physical description
- xiv, 376 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|DK29 .S696 1987||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Paul E. Lydolph's scholarly contributions to the climatology and geography of the Soviet Union / Chauncy D. Harris
- Soviet demographic policy : how comprehensive, how effective? / Robert A. Lewis
- National policy and the development of Soviet Asia / Leslie Dienes
- The ideal-typical sequence of development and the case of East Siberia and the Soviet Far East : past, present, and future / Victor L. Mote
- Siberian development and the formulation of environmental impact studies / Philip R. Pryde
- Earth resource observation by satellite in the USSR : an overview / Andrew R. Bond
- Siberian development under Gorbachev / Theodore Shabad
- The intra-urban Kolkhoz market, a microcosm of Soviet economic and social reality? / Joerg Stadelbauer
- Some influences on spatial structure in the state socialist city : the case of the USSR / Denis J.B. Shaw
- Irrigation and its future in Soviet Central Asia : a preliminary analysis / Philip P. Micklin
- River-sea vessels in the Soviet Union and western Europe / Robert N. North
- The town in sixteenth century Belorussia / R.A. French
- Continuity and change in village planning from the 18th century / Judith Pallot.
- Publication date
- Related Work
- Soviet geography studies.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Soviet geography studies in our time. [Milwaukee, Wis.] : College of Letters and Science and American Geographical Society Collection of the Golda Meir Library, University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee, 1987
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: