How to form a nonprofit corporation in California
- Anthony Mancuso.
- 15th ed.
- Berkeley, Calif. : Nolo, 2013.
- Physical description
- 368 p. : forms ; 28 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|KFC342 .M363 2013||Unknown|
- Is nonprofit incorporation right for you?
- Legal rights and duties of incorporators, directors, officers, employees, and members
- Requirements for section 501(c)(3) tax exemption
- Public charities and private foundations
- Other tax benefits and requirements
- Choose a name and file your articles of incorporation
- Apply for your federal 501(c)(3) tax exemption
- Final steps in organizing your nonprofit
- After your corporation in organized
- Lawyers, legal research, and accountants
- Appendix A: Using the interactive forms and other online material
- Appendix B: Information and forms.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- "With downloadable forms"--Cover.
- Includes index.
- 9781413318982 (pbk.)
- 1413318983 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: