- Paula Yurkanis Bruice.
- 7th ed., International ed.
- Boston : Pearson, c2014.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
|QD251.3 .B78 2014||Unknown|
- Bruice, Paula Yurkanis, 1941-
- Publisher's Summary
- All of Paula Bruice's extensive revisions to the Seventh Edition of "Organic""Chemistry"follow a central guiding principle: support what modern students need in order to understand and retain what they learn in organic chemistry for successful futures in industry, research, and medicine. In consideration of today's classroom dynamics and the changes coming to the 2015 MCAT, this revision offers a completely new design with enhanced art throughout, reorganization of materials to reinforce fundamental skills and facilitate more efficient studying.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780321803221 20160611
- This package includes a physical copy of Organic Chemistry, 7th edition by Paula Bruice as well as access to the eText and MasteringChemistry. All of Paula Bruice's extensive revisions to the Seventh Edition of Organic Chemistry follow a central guiding principle: support what modern students need in order to understand and retain what they learn in organic chemistry for successful futures in industry, research, and medicine. In consideration of today's classroom dynamics and the changes coming to the 2015 MCAT, this revision offers a completely new design with enhanced art throughout, reorganization of materials to reinforce fundamental skills and facilitate more efficient studying. MyLab and Mastering from Pearson improve results for students and educators. Used by over ten million students, they effectively engage learners at every stage. With proven success, Mastering has helped students make strides in learning for over 10 years. MasteringChemistry has immersive content and tools that are so engaging that Ann Verner, at the University of Toronto Scarborough, Canada, said, "MasteringChemistry is the best online chemistry homework program that I have used. The structure of the questions and the hints motivate the students to continue working on the problems, and the immediate feedback increases their confidence." With MasteringChemistry, students gain knowledge that they will use throughout their lives, and universities gain a partner deeply committed to helping students and educators achieve their goals. For students *Pearson eText gives you access to an eBook that can be used on the go, and allows you to highlight, search and take notes as you read online. Access to the eBook depends on the package you have bought. * You can work through the problems at your own pace, opening hints if you need help. If you make an error, you are given feedback based on that specific mistake so you can learn from it. *PhET simulations let you to get hands on to understand how the theory and daily life link up. These fun, interactive, research-based simulations of physical phenomena come from the PhET(TM) project at the University of Colorado. For educators *Online assignments, tests, quizzes can be easily created and assigned to students. *Gradebook: Assignments are automatically graded and visible at a glance. Register now to benefit from these resources. A student access code card is included with your textbook at a reduced cost. To register with your code, visit www.masteringchemistry.com. For educator access, contact your Pearson account manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator For more instructor resources available with this title, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781447954309 20160612
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- "International edition."--Cover.
- Includes Internet access codes, in card wallet.
- 9781447954309 (pack)
- 1447954300 (pack)
- 9780321853103 (pbk.)
- 0321853105 (pbk.)
- 9780321803221 (casebound)
- 0321803221 (casebound)
Browse related items
Start at call number: