Protein acetylation : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.981
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.981
- Includes bibliogaphical references and index.
- Validation of protein acetylation by mass spectrometry / Barry M. Zee and Benjamin A. Garcia
- Application of the CIRAD mass spectrometry approach for lysine acetylation site discovery / Caroline A. Evans ... [et al.]
- Application of the MIDAS approach for analysis of lysine acetylation sites / Caroline A. Evans ... [et al.]
- Application of high content biology to yield quantitative spatial proteomic information on protein acetylations / Bernard M. Corfe ... [et al.]
- Towards the N-Terminal acetylome : an N-Terminal acetylated peptide enrichment method using CNBr-activated sepharose resin / Xumin Zhang and Peter Højrup
- Identification and analysis of o-acetylated sialoglycoproteins / Chandan Mandal and Chitra Mandal
- HPLC-based quantification of in vitro N-terminal acetylation / Rune H. Evjenth ... [et al.]
- Separation and purification of multiply acetylated proteins using cation-exchange chromatography / Romeo Papazyan and Sean D. Taverna
- In-gel N-acetylation for the quantification of the degree of protein in vivo N-terminal acetylation / Petra Van Damme ... [et al.]
- Computational prediction of lysine acetylation proteome-wide / Amrita Basu
- Generation and characterization of pan-specific anti-acetyllysine antibody / Wei Xu and Shimin Zhao
- Using functional proteome microarrays to study protein lysine acetylation / Jin-ying Lu ... [et al.]
- Quantitation of nucleosome acetylation and other histone posttranslational modifications using microscale NU-ELISA / Bo Dai, Charles Giardina, and Theodore P. Rasmussen
- Preparing semisynthetic and fully synthetic histones H3 and H4 to modify the nucleosome core / John C. Shimko ... [et al.]
- Production of amino-terminally acetylated recombinant proteins in E. coli / Matthew Johnson, Michael A. Geeves, and Daniel P. Mulvihill
- Identification of lysine acetyltransferase substrates using bioorthogonal chemical proteomics / Markus Grammel and Howard C. Hang
- Nonradioactive in vitro assays for histone deacetylases / Alexander-Thomas Hauser, Julia M. Gajer (nee Wagner), and Manfred Jung
- Fluorescence-based acetylation assay using thiol-sensitive probes / Tielong Gao, Chao Yang, and Yujun George Zheng
- Analysis of protein acetyltransferase structure-function relation by surface-enhanced raman scattering (SERS): a tool to screen and characterize small molecule modulators / Mohammed Arif ... [et al.].
- Publisher's Summary
- Thousands of proteins have been identified to be acetylated. Immense research power has been dedicated to experiments to solve the biological implications of each and every protein acetylation. Two particular sites of protein acetylation have been described intensively: the N-terminal methionine residue of a nascent protein and lysine residues within a protein. In Protein Acetylation: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study protein acetylation. These include methods and techniques for identification of protein acetylation, column- and gel electrophoresis-based approaches, computationally prediction, and the biological response to protein acetylation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Protein Acetylation: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of the technical aspects involved in understanding protein acetylation.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Sandra B. Hake, Christian J. Janzen.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 981
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781622033053 (eBook)