Autoimmunity : methods and protocols
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QH506 .M45 V.900||Unknown|
- Perl, Andras.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Pathogenesis and spectrum of autoimmunity / Andras Perl
- Mapping susceptibility gene in systemic lupus erythematosus / R. Hal Scofield and Kenneth M. Kaufman
- Methods and protocols to study T cell signaling abnormalities in human systemic lupus erythematosus / Vaishali R. Moulton, Mindy S. Lo, and George C. Tsokos
- Assessment of mitochondrial dysfunction in lymphocytes of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus / Andras Perl, Robert Hanczko, and Edward Doherty
- Role of endocytic recycling in autoimmunity / Tiffany Telarico and Andras Perl
- Multiparameter flow cytometry and bioanalytics for B cell profiling in systemic lupus erythematosus / Denise A. Kaminski ... [et al.]
- Experimental use of mouse models of systemic lupus erythematosus / Stanford L. Peng
- Murine models of lupus induced by hypomethylated T cells (DNA hypomethylation and lupus ...) / Bruce Richardson ... [et al.]
- Aspects of CNS lupus : mouse models of anti-NMDA receptor antibody mediated reactivity / Czeslawa Kowal and Betty Diamond
- Analysis of renal mononuclear phagocytes in murine models of SLE / Ramalingam Bethunaickan, Ranjit Sahu, and Anne Davidson
- Murine autoimmune model of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus associated with deregulated production of IL-17 and IL-21 / Partha S. Biswas ... [et al.]
- Parent-into-F1 murine model in the study of lupus-like autoimmunity and CD8 cytotoxic T lymphocyte function / Kateryna Soloviova ... [et al.]
- Genetic approach to study lupus glomerulonephritis / Yan Ge ... [et al.]
- Animal models of primary biliary cirrhosis : materials and methods / Patrick S.C. Leung ... [et al.]
- Modeling innate immunity in murine skin : utilization of subcutaneous osmotic pumps for inflammatory and fibrotic skin disease / Michael Dimarzio, Giuseppina Farina, and Robert Lafyatis
- Flow cytometric identification of fibrocytes in scleroderma lung disease / Thomas M. Russell, Erica L. Herzog, and Richard Bucala
- Oxidative stress and beta cell dysfunction / Yaima L. Lightfoot, Jing Chen, and Clayton E. Mathews
- Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis / Praveen Rao and Benjamin M. Segal
- Mouse models of multiple sclerosis : experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and theiler's virus-induced demyelinating disease / Derrick P. McCarthy, Maureen H. Richards, and Stephen D. Miller
- Pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis : what can we learn from the cuprizone model / Peter Acs and Bernadette Kalman
- Assessing inflammatory disease at mucosal surfaces in murine genetic models / R. W. Engelman and William G. Kerr
- Rodent models of experimental autoimmune uveitis / Rajeev K. Agarwal, Phyllis B. Silver, and Rachel R. Caspi
- Tolerance induction via B-cell delivered gene therapy / Robert J. Rossi ... [et al.].
- Publisher's Summary
- Continued refinement of wide-spread access to transgenic technology has allowed for new animal models have been developed that exhibit features of autoimmune disease have been developed that exhibit features of autoimmune disease. The second edition of Autoimmunity: Methods and Protocols researchers in the field detail many of the most up-to-date methods which are now commonly used to study autoimmunity. The first half the book focuses on methods and protocols used to assess immunological and biochemical pathways of diseases pathogenesis in human subjects. While the second half investigates treatment of inflammatory arthritis, experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE), IDDM, scleroderma, and uveitis in animal models and assessment of genetic, immunological, and biochemical parameters underlying spontaneous or exogenous antigen-induced diseases. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(tm) series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory. Through and intuitive, Autoimmunity: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in the autoimmunity field to extract new meaning of old models and developing new ones.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Autoimmunity > physiology > Laboratory Manuals.
- Autoimmune diseases > genetics > Laboratory Manuals.
- Autoimmune diseases > physiopathology > Laboratory Manuals.
- Autoimmune diseases > therapy > Laboratory Manuals.
- Genetic Therapy > methods > Laboratory Manuals.
- Models, Immunological > Laboratory Manuals.
- Autoimmune diseases > Laboratory manuals.
- Autoimmunity > Laboratory manuals.
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 900
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448
- 9781607617198 (alk. paper)
- 1607617196 (alk. paper)
- 9781607617204 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: