Musicals! [electronic resource].
- [New York?] : EMI Classics, p1997.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- There's no business like show business (from Annie get your gun) (3:17)
- Dat's love (from Carmen Jones) (4:01)
- I get a kick out of you (from Anything goes) (2:45)
- Almost like being in love (from Brigadoon) (2:44)
- Brush up your Shakespeare (from Kiss me, Kate) (5:01)
- Ol' Man River (from Show boat) (5:04)
- Dere's a cafe on de corner (from Carmen Jones) (4:29)
- Anything goes (from Anything goes) (5:11)
- So in love (from Kiss me, Kate) (2:48)
- I got the sun in the morning (from Annie get your gun) (4:06)
- The heather on the hill (from Brigadoon) (4:08)
- Beat out dat rhythm on a drum (from Carmen Jones) (4:22)
- Always true to you in my fashion (from Kiss me, Kate) (5:03)
- Can't help loving' dat man (from Show boat) (5:08)
- Anything you can do (from Annie get your gun) (3:21).
- Included Work
- Kern, Jerome, 1885-1945. Show boat. Selections.
- Porter, Cole, 1891-1964. Anything goes. Selections.
- Porter, Cole, 1891-1964. Kiss me, Kate. Selections.
- Berlin, Irving, 1888-1989. Annie get your gun. Selections.
- Bizet, Georges, 1838-1875. Carmen (Carmen Jones). Selections.
- Loewe, Frederick, 1901-1988. Brigadoon. Selections.
- Publication date
- "Red line"--Cover of booklet inserted.
- Ambrosian Chorus (chorus master, John McCarthy), London Sinfonietta, John McGlinn [conductor] ; original London cast recording, chorus & orchestra, Henry Lewis [conductor] (for songs from Carmen Jones) ; London Symphony Orchestra, John McGlinn [conductor] (for songs from Anything goes).
- Publisher Number
- 0724356987555 EMI Classics