Wild grass [electronic resource]
- Su = Tracing back : [original] version for flute and qin (Wu Na, guqin) / Zhou Long (6:58)
- Pianogongs : for piano and luo / Zhou Long (7:26)
- Taiping drum : for violin and piano / Zhou Long (5:20)
- Monologue : impression[s] on The true story of Ah Q / Chen Yi (4:50)
- Romance of hsiao and ch'in : version for violin and piano / Chen Yi (3:29)
- Chinese ancient dances : [for clarinet and piano]. Ox tail dance (5:44) ; Hu Xuan dance / Chen Yi (2:27)
- Wild grass : for narrator and cello / Zhou Long (7:58)
- Taigu rhyme : for clarinet, violin, cello and percussion / Zhou Long (Li Congnong, Mai Rui, Chen Bingye, percussion ; Eli Marshall, conductor) (11:53).
- Included Work
- Zhou, Long, 1953- Su.
- Zhou, Long, 1953- Pianogongs.
- Zhou, Long, 1953- Taiping drum.
- Chen, Yi, 1953- Monologue.
- Chen, Yi, 1953- Romance of hsiao and chʻin; arranged.
- Chen, Yi, 1953- Chinese ancient dances.
- Zhou, Long, 1953- Wild grass. Chinese.
- Zhou, Long, 1953- Taigu rhyme.
- Release date
- Production date
- Chinese classics
- The 5th work originally for 2 violins and string orchestra.
- Zhou Long, narrator (7th work) ; Beijing New Music Ensemble ; with assisting instrumentalists.
- Recorded Sept. 10, 14-15, 2007, China Record Company, Beijing, China.
- Publisher Number
- 8.570604 Naxos