O for a thousand tongues to sing [electronic resource] : 18th-century gallery hymns
- [Tolpuddle, Dorset] : Regis, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- (Maddy Prior and The Carnival Band). And can it be? ; As pants the hart ; Lo He comes with clouds descending ; O Worship the King ; Away with our sorrow and care
- (Mellstock Band). Arise and hail the joyful day ; Hail happy morn ; Awake and join the cheerful choir ; See heaven's high portals ; Awake, awake ye mortals all ; While shepherds watched ; Behold the morning star ; The musical lovers ; Arise and hail the sacred day ; Rejoice this glorious day is come
- (Maddy Prior and The Carnival Band). Christ the Lord is ris'n today ; Light of the World ; All hail the pow'r of Jesus' name ; O for a thousand tongues to sing ; Who would true valour see
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- 18th-century gallery hymns
- O for 1000 tongues to sing
- Eighteenth-century gallery hymns
- Sung in English.
- Originally issued separately in 1986 with title: Under the greenwood tree and in 1990 as Sing lustily & with good courage
- Maddy Prior, vocals ; The Carnival Band (Bill Badley, Charles Fullbrook, Jub, Giles Lewin, and Andy Watts) ; Dave Townsend and the Mellstock Band.
- Recorded at The Meeting House, Frenchay, Bristol, May 1986 and Valley Recordings, Mar. 1990.
- Included Work
- Under the greenwood tree.
- Sing lustily & with good courage.
- Publisher Number
- RRC1338 Regis