Sonatas for flute and continuo [electronic resource]
- J.S. Bach.
- Uniform Title
- Instrumental music. Selections
- [United Kingdom] : Nimbus Records, p2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- In B minor, BWV
- 1030 (18:48)
- In E minor, BWV
- 1034 (14:15)
- In E major, BWV
- 1035 (12:35)
- In A major, BWV
- 1032 (14:35)
- In G minor, BWV
- 1020 : originally for harpsichord and violin / attributed to J.S. Bach but possibly by C.P.E. Bach (13:27)
- In C major, BWV
- 1033 / attributed to J.S. Bach (9:08)
- In E-flat major, BWV
- 1031 / attributed to J.S. Bach but possibly by J.C. Altnikol (11:27)
- Partita in C minor, BWV
- 997 : originally for lute (20:07)
- Partita in A minor, BWV
- 1013 (13:30).
- Included Work
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750. Sonatas, flute, harpsichord, BWV 1030-1032.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750. Sonatas, flute, continuo, BWV 1033-1035.
- Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel, 1714-1788. Sonatas, violin, harpsichord, H. 542.5, G minor.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750. Partitas, BWV 997, C minor; arranged.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750. Partitas, flute, BWV 1013, A minor.
- Release date
- Production date
- The 9th work originally released on NI 5522.
- Hansgeorg Schmeiser, flute; Ingomar Rainer, harpsichord (all except 9th work); Othmar Müller, violoncello (2nd-3rd, 6th, and 8th works).
- Recorded July 1996 (9th work) and Sept. 10-14, 2007 (remainder), at Wyastone Leys, Monmouth, UK.
- Publisher Number
- NI5829-30 Nimbus