My very best [electronic resource]
- Eileen Farrell.
- San Francisco, CA : Reference Recordings, p1994.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Farrell, Eileen, 1920-2002.
- Farnon, Robert.
- McGlohon, Loonis.
- Wilder, Joe.
- Thornton, Joe (Trumpet player)
- Stowe, Bill.
- Peoples, Terry.
- Burns, Doug (Bassist)
- Hyslop, Greg.
- Negri, Joe.
- Brock, Jim (Percussionist)
- Henry, Doug (Saxophonist)
- Thompson, Phil (Flutist)
- Stack, Jim.
- Pugh, Jim.
- Too marvelous for words (2:24)
- My foolish heart (4:21)
- Stormy weather (6:39)
- Little girl blue (3:35)
- I get the blues when it rains (4:37)
- Happiness is a thing called Joe (4:32)
- It's a fine day for walking country style (2:47)
- Laura (3:44)
- Alone together (3:59)
- I wonder what became of me (3:44)
- Something cool (4:46)
- Moon and sand (3:21)
- Lush life (5:00)
- You're nearer (2:40).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Popular and jazz songs, in part with orchestra.
- "A Prof. Johnson digital master recording."
- Previously released recordings.
- Production Credits
- H. Tamblyn Henderson: producer ; Keith O. Johnson: engineer ; Marcia Gordon Martin: executive producer.
- Eileen Farrell, vocals ; with, variously: Loonis McGlohon, piano, vocal arrangements ; Joe Wilder, Joe Thornton, trumpet, flugelhorn ; Bill Stowe, drums ; Terry Peoples, Doug Burns, bass ; Greg Hyslop, Joe Negri, guitar ; Jim Brock, percussion ; Doug Henry, flute, saxophone, bass clarinet ; Phil Thompson, flute, saxophone ; Jim Stack, vibraphone ; Jim Pugh, trombone ; unidentified orchestra ; Robert Farnon, conductor, arrangements.
- Recorded July 12, 1988-Apr. 30, 1991.
- Publisher Number
- RR-60CD Reference Recordings