Lebanese nights [electronic resource]
- Emad Sayyah.
- Arabic. Vocal selections sung in Arabic.
- East Grinstead, West Sussex, U.K. : ARC Music, p2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Modern bellydance from Lebanon.
- Sayyah, Emad.
- Beruit ya Beirut = Beirut, oh Beirut (instrumental) (3:49)
- Hou hou hou (4:00)
- Linda (percussion) (2:50)
- Ana milikik = I am all yours (instrumental) (4:04)
- Badina nra es = We want to see dance-- (4:17)
- Halhayaat iid = Life is a festival (instrumental) (4:37)
- Bissahra annahra = Into the desert, to the river (percussion) (3:11)
- Shwayye shwayye = Slowly, slowly! (3:25)
- Albi rouhi hayaati = My heart, my soul, my life (instrumental) (4:06)
- Rbihti albi = You won my heart (instrumental) (4:04)
- Shi jnoun = Sheer madness (4:03)
- Nabila (Arabian female name) (instrumental) (2:50)
- Basbousi (an Arabian sweet) (percussion) (3:18)
- Jaddidini = Regenerate me (instrumental) (3:19)
- Ihdiina raksa = Give us a dance (instrumental) (3:51)
- Bahia (Arabian female name) (3:58)
- Yalla, yalla, yalla = Go, go, go (instrumental) (3:37)
- Hallili hayaati = Adorn my life (percussion) (2:49).
- Publication date
- Modern bellydance
- Composed and performed by Emad Sayyah, vocals, accordion, bass ; with additional musicians.
- Publisher Number
- EUCD2234 ARC