Constantinople [electronic resource]
- Christos Hatzis.
- Arabic. Sung in Greek, Arabic, Latin, Serbian, French and Turkish.
- [Montréal] : Analekta, p2006.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Constantinople / Christos Hatzis (Maryem Hassan Tollar, vocals ; Christos Hatzis, electronics ; Patricia O' Callaghan, soprano ; Gryphon Trio).
- Release date
- Production date
- A multi-media theatrical presentation for soprano, Middle Eastern vocalist, violin, violoncello, piano, processed sound, pre-recorded audio, choreography and projected visuals.
- Vocal texts from various sources, including the Koran, Roman Catholic Mass and Greek and Serbian Orthodox chants.
- Patricia O'Callaghan, soprano ; Maryem Hassan Tollar, Middle Eastern vocalist ; Gryphon Trio.
- Recorded at Arnyard Studios and the Glenn Gould Studio, CBC Broadcasting Centre, Toronto, Nov. 2004
- Publisher Number
- AN29925 Analekta