Chinese orchestral works [electronic resource].
- [S.l.] : Marco Polo ; Unterhaching, Munich, Germany : Distributed by MVD Music and Video Distribution, p1995.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Chinese music series.
- Evening party ; Senjidma ; Rebirth in the mountains ; Flute at night in a desolate village ; Great world ; Overture / He Luting
- Variations on a Chinese folk theme ; Variations on a Xinjiang folk tune ; First Xinjiang dance ; Second Xinjiang dance / Ding Shande
- In memoriam ; Metropolitan scene fantasia / Huang Zi.
- Included Work
- He, Lüting. Works. Selections.
- Ding, Shande. Works. Selections.
- Huang, Zi, 1904-1938. In memoriam.
- Huang, Zi, 1904-1938. Metropolitan scene fantasia.
- Release date
- Production date
- Chinese music series
- The 1st, 7th, 9th-10th works originally for piano; 3rd, 6th works are arranged excerpts from incidental music; 4th-5th, 12th works are arranged excerpts from motion picture music; 11th work is an overture.
- Shanghai Philharmonic Orchestra; Cao Peng, conductor.
- Recorded Apr. 1993 in Shanghai, China.
- Publisher Number
- 8.223956 Marco Polo