Ella & Duke at the Côte d'Azur
- analog; vinyl; 33 1/3 rpm; microgroove; stereo.
- Physical description
- 3 audio discs ; 12 in.
- Partial instrumentation
- female voice (1), big band
- female voice (1), piano (1), double bass (1), drum set (1) (total=4)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|MOSAIC MRLP 3002||In-library use|
- [Record one] Mack the knife
- The old circus train turn-around blues
- Lullaby of Birdland
- Goin' out of my head
- How long has this been going on?
- Diminuendo in blue; Blow by blow.
- [Record two] It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing)
- All too soon
- Jazz samba (só danço samba)
- Rose of the Rio Grande
- The more I see you
- El viti (the matador)
- Just squeeze me (but please don't tease me).
- [Record three] La plus belle Africaine
- West Indian pancake
- Soul call
- Skin deep
- Jam with Sam.
- Release date
- Production date
- Title from disc labels.
- Mosaic: MRLP-3002 (additional nos.: B0014604-01LP01, B0014604-01LP02, B0014604-01LP03).
- Program and discographical notes (8 p. : ill., ports.) inserted in container.
- Ella Fitzgerald; Duke Ellington and his orchestra; Jimmy Jones Trio.
- Recorded live, Juan-les-Pins, France, 1966, July 26-29.
- Publisher Number
- MRLP-3002 Mosaic (set)
- B0014604-01LP01 Mosaic (record one)
- B0014604-01LP02 Mosaic (record two)
- B0014604-01LP02 Mosaic (record three)