Differentiated instructional strategies : one size doesn't fit all
- Gayle H. Gregory, Carolyn M. Chapman.
- Third Edition.
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xviii, 212 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1031 .G74 2013||Unknown|
- Gregory, Gayle.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 197-203) and index.
- 1. One Size Doesn't Fit All 2. Creating a Climate for Learning 3. Knowing the Learner 4. Assessing the Learner 5. Adjusting, Compacting, and Grouping 6. Instructional Strategies for Student Success 7. Curriculum Approaches for Differentiated Classrooms 8. Putting it All Together in Your Differentiated Classroom Bibliography Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452260983 20160612
- Publisher's Summary
- Differentiated instruction enables teachers to plan strategically to meet the needs of each and every student in today's diverse classrooms. In this new edition of the bestselling "Differentiated Instructional Strategies", Gayle Gregory and Carolyn Chapman show teachers how to adjust instruction and assessment methods based on each student's knowledge, skills, experiences, preferences, and needs. This third edition of "Differentiated Instructional Strategies" features best practices that make a real and positive difference in student achievement, including explanations and examples of Centers, Projects, Choice Boards, Problem-Based Learning, Inquiry Models, Groupwork, Cooperative Learning, and Contracts. More than 70 planning models, templates, matrixes, rubrics, graphic organizers, checklists, and questionnaires are included. New coverage of brain research and neuroeducational strategies appears throughout the text, along with an integration of the Common Core State Standards and more in-depth discussions of RTI, student motivation and engagement, and technology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781452260983 20160612
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781452260983 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1452260982 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: