China statistical yearbooks database [electronic resource].
- Chinese, English. Chinese and English.
- [Beijing, China] : China Academic Journals Electronic Publishing House : Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co..
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: CSYD
- Also known as: China statistical yearbooks
- Daily updates
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000s?
- Title from search screen (viewed May 21, 2013).
- "CNKI, Zhongguo zhi wang; Zhongguo zhi shi ji chu she shi gong cheng"
- "CNKI, 中國知網;中国知识基础设施工程."
- China Statistical Yearbooks Database(CSYD) is a leading database of statistical data in China, which collects all important statistical yearbooks published by Mainland China presses, covering various kinds of census and survey data. Statistical data in CSYD can quantitatively reflect the trend of national economic and social development in China, including the following industries: national economic accounting, fixed assets investment, population and human resource, livelihood and consumption, enterprises, finance, natural resources, energy and natural environment, politics & law, public administration, farmers & agriculture & rural area, industry, construction and housing, transportation, post and telecommunications, information industry, domestic and international trade, tourism & catering, education, culture and sport, medicine and health care. According to administrative districts and some cross-province districts, local statistical yearbooks in CSYD is classified into 39 districts.
- There are 799 titles, 5410 volumes of statistical yearbooks and 1555733 entries (including 1108126 statistical charts) altogether collected in the database.
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- System requirements: CAJ viewer (downloading available on search screen); Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.