Essay and general literature retrospective (H.W. Wilson) [electronic resource].
- [Ipswich, MA] : EBSCO Publishing.
- Essay and general literature index retrospective is a bibliographic database that cites essays, articles and miscellaneous works published in the United States, Great Britain, and Canada. It covers eight decades (1900-1984) of essays, annuals and serial publications from the 20th century. Topics covered include art history & criticism, architecture & architectural history, archaeology, antiques, museum studies, graphic arts, industrial design, landscape architecture, interior design, folk art, painting, photography, pottery, sculpture, decorative arts, costume design, television and video, motion pictures, advertising art, non-western art, textiles and much more.--Provided by publisher.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Essay and general literature retrospective
- Essay & general literature retrospective
- Also known as: Essay and general literature index retrospective
- Vol/date range
- Coverage dates: 1900-1984.
- Title from database search screen (viewed June 21, 2012).
- Restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Database producer: H.W. Wilson.
- Related item
- Later coverage in: Essay and general literature index (H.W. Wilson)